The data of all data subjects is processed legally and transparently, with predetermined goals and only to the extent necessary to achieve them. When processing your personal data, we adhere to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (the “GDPR”), the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania, as well as recommendations and/or requirements of supervisory authorities.
Persons under 14 may not provide any personal data through our Website. If you are under 14, make sure that you obtain permission from your parents or other legal guardians before you provide your personal data to us.
How do we collect your information about you?
Your personal data, i.e. any information about you that allows us to recognize you, is obtained in various ways:
- You can provide information (personal data) by your own;
- Information about you may be collected automatically;
- In certain cases, we may obtain information about you from third parties, we may also collect information about you from publicly available sources.
Which of your information data (personal data) do we process?
While we do our best to collect as little information about you as possible, we collect the following information in order to conduct our business:
- The information necessary for the conclusion and execution of transactions, contracts and other agreements;
- The information that you provide during telephone conversations with us, in emails or letters, requests or registration forms;
- The information contained in the money transfers you make to us;
- The information necessary to protect our interests in court or in other institutions;
- Information about your device;
- Information necessary for direct marketing.
Why and on what basis do we process your data?
The above information is processed to achieve the following goals:
- Conclusion and execution of transactions, contracts, and other agreements;
- Establishment, maintenance and development of business, professional and/or other legal contacts;
- Performance of our duties in accordance with applicable legal acts;
- Processing of our internal administrative and accounting records;
- Verification of the quality of services provided by us on the internet;
- Defense of our interests before a court or other authority;
- Direct marketing.
We inform you that we strive to keep in touch with our customers and provide them with information about the services offered. To do this, we carry out direct marketing by phone and email, providing notifications and news about our goods. We have the right to send our customers promotional information about our products to the email address that we received during the sales of goods. Our clients have the right to immediately or at any time refuse our marketing notifications by letting us know about this decision in any way convenient for them: by email email@example.com, by sending a letter to the address JSC Lematics, Lvovo str. 25-702, LT-09320, Vilnius, Lithuania or using the link in the advertising notice in an email. This refusal will in no way affect our processing of customer data that we carried out before.
In all other cases, to carry out direct marketing, we will process your personal data only by receiving your consent to process it for this purpose. You can cancel your consent at any time by notifying us by any of the methods above.
Your personal data is processed in accordance with one or several legal processing principles:
- Compliance with legal requirements;
- The conclusion and execution of transactions, contracts or other agreements concluded with you;
- Our legitimate interests (unless your personal interests prevail);
- In some cases – your consent.
To whom we may transfer your personal data?
Without your prior written consent, we may transfer your personal data only to:
- Our business partners or companies, providing services at our request (that are also selected in a responsible manner);
- Law enforcement and government agencies;
- Other entities, if this is required by law or in order to protect our legitimate interests.
Which countries are your personal data transferred to?
We process your personal data in the territory of the European Union. We currently do not have any intention to transfer and do not transfer your personal data to any third countries. However, sometimes we must transfer your personal data to other countries where lower-level data protection policies may be applied. In such cases, we do our best to ensure the security of the transferred personal data.
What do we do to protect your personal data?
We have implemented smart and appropriate physical and technical means to protect the information we collect in order to provide content/services. However, please note that, although we take appropriate measures to protect your personal data, not a single website, transaction through the internet, computer system or wireless communications is completely secure.
How long will we store your personal data?
We will keep your personal data for as long as necessary to achieve the stated purpose. Once we have achieved the purpose, your personal data will be deleted unless we are required by law to retain information or the data may be required for pre-trial investigation, but in any event, the retention period will not exceed 10 years. After this time limit expires, the data will be deleted so that it cannot be restored.
What are your rights?
Depending on the situation and additional conditions approved by GDPR you have the following rights:
- The right to be informed;
- The right to access;
- The right to rectification;
- The right to erasure;
- The right to restrict;
- The right to data portability;
- The right to object;
- The right to withdraw your consent.
We always strive to properly enforce your rights and respond promptly to any possible violation of them, so, if you have any questions, regarding your personal data that we process, we ask you to contact us first. We also note that, in all cases, you are entitled to file a complaint with the State Data Protection Inspectorate at any time.
We give you the opportunity to exercise your rights in a convenient way. You can do this by phone – +370 650 02277, email – firstname.lastname@example.org or using links listed at the bottom of the advertising content provided to you.
Cookies, signals and similar technologies
- To ensure efficient and safe functioning of the Website;
- To understand, improve, and research products, features, and services, including when you access our Website from other websites, applications, or devices;
- To recognize the returning visitors of the Website;
- To analyse your habits so that the functioning of the Website would be convenient, efficient and would conform to your needs and expectations;
- To measure the flows of the information and data being sent to our Website;
- To target and advertise.
Legal entity code: 304460700
Registered address: Lvovo g. 25-702, LT-09320 Vilnius
Phone: +370 650 02277
Telephone: +370 650 02277
Address: Lvovo str. 25, LT-09320, Vilnius, Lithuania